- Report a Swarm
Membership: Scroll toward the bottom for form and payment options. New members must complete a membership form to be validated. Please read all instructions.
Although our monthly meetings are free and open to the public, there are many benefits of being a SFBA member:
- Group order for packages of honey bees (queen and approx. 10,000 bees)
- Beekeeping classes and mentor programs
- Access to borrow from club equipment library, including honey extractors, hive carriers, candle molds, frame jigs, observation hive, an extensive library of beekeeping books and other media.
- Reduced rates for classes and events
- Discounted subscriptions to Bee Culture and the American Bee Journal
- Member only field trips
The greatest benefit of SFBA membership is the camaraderie and beekeeping support, mentoring and information exchange that members provide one another.
How To Join
1. Download, print, fill out and mail the Membership Application with payment. Printable form below.
2. Fill out the Online application below and click the submit button, choose membership type Individual or House Hold (2 person Household) and then pay via credit Card using the buy now button below. PLEASE NOTE: If this is the first time you are signing up as a member, a membership form is required. Membership will not be validated until form is received. Which ever option you choose requires a completed membership form. If you choose House Hold membership, please include second members name and contact info on the form. Second member will not be validated or added to the roster if not included.